Heel pain

I have had terrible pain in one of my heels. I have read a little about inflammation of the plantar fascia and that a podiatrist is the best source of treatment. What can you tell me about this condition?


With Plantar Fasciitis, the

With Plantar Fasciitis, the pain is usually felt most with your first steps of the day and you may have difficulty bringing your foot up towards your shin. Do seek advice and treatment from someone who can physically assess the problem area, whether you start at your GP or go to a podiatrist straight away.